Charming exterior with architectural detail and professional landscaping highlighted by a covered double Dutch Door entry.
Vaulted beam ceilings and strategic placement of custom windows provides a light and spacious atmosphere throughout.
Open and generous living, dining and kitchen areas with 2 staircases to the upstairs living space.
Large master suite with spacious bath area and oversize sundeck.
Guest bedroom suite with covered patio balcony.
3rd bedroom with double door entry.
2 Car garage with retractable wood door, extensive lighting and built-in storage.
Covered and gated space adjacent to garage for golf carts, boats or bikes.
Downstairs bath with shower and exterior entry for beachgoers.
Interior laundry room with additional work space.
Meticulously maintained and attention to detail throughout.
Exceptional Custom Home on
Exclusive Little Balboa Island
204 Abalone Avenue, Balboa Island
A Special Offering at: $2,495,000
• Large brick fireplace, mantle and hearth (gas starter)
• Built-in bookcases & cabinets border the fireplace
• Surround Sound speakers
• Wood beam ceiling
• Large bay window
• Double oven
• Induction electric cook top (also plumbed for gas)
• Tile counters
• Wine cooler
• Breakfast bar – with cabinets & additional wine storage
• Large open dining area with 2-story vaulted beam ceilings
• Wall of windows & sliding French doors to side yard accent the dining room
Large Laundry Room
• 1st floor adjacent to kitchen & bath
• Dutch door to side yard
• Office/work area
Spacious Downstairs Bath
• Large shower & generous cabinetry
• Custom tile floor & shower
• Exterior Dutch door entry & bonus outdoor shower for beachgoers
1st Bedroom Guest Suite
• Vaulted beam ceiling
• French doors open to tiled patio balcony
• Large arched paned window provides artistic backdrop for patio balcony
• Loft area platform in bedroom
• Tiled bath with walk-in closet
• Double door entry
• Mirrored wardrobe
• Large spa tub
• Separate tiled glass enclosed shower
• Oversize skylight
• Built-in vanity with sink & seating
• Additional sink & cabinet
• Vaulted beam ceiling in bath & bedroom
• Ceramic tile floor in bath
• Walk-in closet in bath area
• Loft area platform with access ladder
• Plantation shutters in bedroom & bath
• Large tiled sun deck accessed from master bedroom & bath
• Deck has electrical, water & indirect lighting
• Extensive overhead lighting
• Retractable wood garage door with upper row of window lights
• Built-in storage
• Additional exterior gated & covered side space adjacent to garage for golf carts, boats or bikes
• Large parking apron behind garage
• Hot water circulating pump with timer
• NuTech security system
• Extensive exterior lighting for ambiance & security
• Central vacuum
• White Plantation shutters throughout
• 2 staircases to second level
• Sweeping staircase in living room accented on second level by 8’ arched paned window
• Circular staircase in dining room• Upstairs hallway with vaulted beamed ceilings & high panel of windows providing additional light
• Bonus storage throughout
• Thermal/double pane windows & doors
• Exterior walls are 2x6 for greater insulation
• Durable oak plank flooring throughout downstairs
• 2 Air Conditioning/Heating systems, one for each floor
• Generous crawl space accessible from large interior closet
Beautiful Front Entry
• Professional landscaping
• Lawn area
• Built-in brick planters bordering lawn & entryway
• Automatic sprinkler system with 3 zones
• 2-story flagpole
• Covered double Dutch door entry with leaded glass and accented by radius window above
108 Agate Avenue
Balboa Island, CA 92662
|E Mail: email@example.com|